What should I do first?
- Set up a screening with your personal physician to investigate causes.
- Do not ignore your symptoms. COVID is most contagious when symptoms first appear.
- Limit contact with others until guidance can be given by a medical professional.
Do I need a test?
-If COVID is suspected, you need to take a test.
-If there is the possibility of another illness, you may not be tested.
Should I go home?
- If you test positive, then yes. You need to be home with limited contact to others until Annoor Academy has been notified of your new COVID test results after your quarantine period.
- If not tested, you may have another illness and should be extra vigilant with your precautions by treating the scenario as if you tested positive.
Waiting for test results:
- While waiting for a result you must behave as if you tested positive.
- Stay home.
- Exhibit proper hand washing.
- Maintain six feet of distance from others.
- Mask must be worn outside of your home.
- Stay well-rested and hydrate.
- Positive: Self-isolate yourself from others at home as soon as possible.
- Negative: Schedule your next test 48-72 hours from the first test.
Do I have to quarantine and miss school activities?
- If positive, you will isolate for at least 10 days and at least 72 hours after recovery.
- If negative for COVID but have no other alternative diagnosis, you will quarantine for 14 days from your first symptom.
- While you are at home, you may participate in classes virtually.
Returning to School:
- If positive, wait until your quarantine is over and then test a second time. If you are now negative, you may return to campus.
- If negative, you may return to all activities on campus after quarantine ends.